me presento

Preséntate y date a conocer ante los demás miembros del Foro
Responder
hook
Anime favorito: stein;gate

me presento

Mensaje por hook » 07 Ene 2013 02:35

bueno soy nuevo me llamo sebastian soy de santiago de chile em esta de mas decir que me gusta el anime bueno espero poder hacer buenos camaradas y pronto subiré un AMV que hice de hecho fue el primero a si que si quieren ver uno de otro anime al que subiré solo pidan y yo lo are al corto tiempo bueno eso hablamos c:

ykaru
Moderador oficial
Anime favorito: ghost in the shell
Contactar:

Re: me presento

Mensaje por ykaru » 08 Ene 2013 00:05

hallo

XD
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
>>>>presidente del club de ociosos<<<<
悲歌る

leviatan30
Anime favorito: one piece

Mensaje por leviatan30 » 08 Ene 2013 16:51

Bienvenido al foro espero que te diviertas
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Spoiler: Mostrar
ImagenImagen
ImagenImagenImagenImagenImagenImagenImagenImagenImagenImagen

hook

Mensaje por hook » 10 Ene 2013 06:39

ykaru escribió:hallo

XD
hallo xD

hook

Mensaje por hook » 10 Ene 2013 06:39

leviatan30 escribió:Bienvenido al foro espero que te diviertas

gracias sin dudas lo are c:

lestad1085
Anime favorito: one piece

Mensaje por lestad1085 » 10 Ene 2013 09:22

:welcome: que la pases muy bien postea mucho
y espero pronto ver tus trabajos
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Spoiler: Mostrar
Imagen

Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen

tinkiviodo

MP3 To WAV

Mensaje por tinkiviodo » 16 Abr 2018 22:05

Freemake Audio Converter converts music files between 50+ audio codecs. Adobe's technique in having Captivate convert MP3 to WAV on import in order that the audio high quality is maintained makes perfect sense to me. And as Rick has already identified convert mp3 to wav online, since your published file might be utilizing the MP3 output anyway, you're NOT actually bloating your published file.
The MP3 format is a lossy format. That means that an MP3 file doesn't include a hundred% of the original audio data. As a substitute, MP3 information use perceptual coding. In different words, which means it removes the information that your ear doesn't discover thereby making the file smaller. The explanation lossy formats are used over RAW is that UNCOOKED audio recordsdata are too massive to travel over the internet at any great velocity. Through the use of lossy codecs it allows even dial up users to download mp3 recordsdata at an inexpensive speed. UNCOOKED file formats usually require 176,000 bytes per second in comparison with a lossy format which requires 17,600. The distinction is very large and so are the download occasions.
You can inform Adobe you happen disagree with their method to maintaining audio quality over minimising the MISSION file dimension if you need. Nevertheless, if they put this challenge to a vote, I think the overwhelming majority of end users would like it to work the best way it at present does. It makes perfect sense to be able to at all times roll back to the best high quality audio if you happen to ever need it.
Drag files or folders onto one of many format buttons. convert between uncompressed formats. Cut MP3 information and also join MP3 recordsdata. Add enter information by a simple convert mp3 to wav drag and drop from Home windows Explorer. Select ".mp3" from the drop-down selector. Choose the folder or disk that incorporates songs that you need to import and convert. iTunes converts the entire songs within the folder or on the disk.
Click the menu next to Import Utilizing, then select the encoding format that you just wish to convert the songs to. The app can convert a number of files concurrently in a batch, saving them in a ZIP archive to hurry up downloading. Press the Choose button to pick files to convert.

tinkiviodo

On-line Audio Converter (MP3, WAV, Ogg, WMA, M4A, AAC) Media.io

Mensaje por tinkiviodo » 16 Abr 2018 22:10

> Resource > Any Audio Converter for Windows > Convert WMA to MP3 format. WAV (WAVE) files are audio files playable by way of multimedia playback software reminiscent of Home windows Media Participant and different software program accessible for your operating system. These recordsdata contain any sounds similar to sound effects, music or spoken words mp3 to wav. WAV files are massive in dimension and with the appearance of MP3 and MP4 WAV files have gotten less in style and less common. They had been created and developed by IBM and Microsoft however unlike MP3 and MP4 the WAV file format does not use a type of lossy compression so file sizes are due to this fact a lot bigger and now less standard.
You should utilize iTunes to convert tune information between compressed and uncompressed codecs. For example, you might wish to import some uncompressed information into iTunes as compressed information to save lots of disk house. Examples of compressed codecs are MP3 and Apple Lossless Encoder. Examples of uncompressed formats are AIFF or WAV.
fre:ac provides full help for the Unicode character set. That way it can handle not solely Latin scripts, but also Japanese, Cyrillic, Arabic or Indian. Should you like music from all around the world, you'll be able to tag your files accurately.
After the conversion is finished, obtain your converted file from the hyperlink given. Characteristic : Be a part of audio information. Select a conversion format by pressing mp3 to wav one of the format buttons. I have an Mp3 file i have to convert towav to have the ability to import it right into a voice changer program.
Convert audio files comparable to wav or m4a to mp3. Or convert mp3 to wav, m4a and extra. Discover ways to convert a tune to a special file format and hold a duplicate of the unique. If you would not wish to download any extra programs and occur to install iTunes on your Home windows or Mac OS together with the newest Mac OS X El Capitan, it can be used as an MP3 to WAV converter.

Responder